Time Management



Time Management Image Source

 

Do you want to know something Funny!? Well I (ironically) left this post until the last minute before it's due in.... How about that for perfect time management skills! 

If there is one thing this course and this semester is teaching me, it is learning how to (finally get ahead on assignments and manage my time accordingly. Otherwise this post may be a little later than planned.

Now, through some extensive research, I have accumulated a plan to help kick my ass into motion and get my thoughts and attitude together. The first being a check list that I can print out to mark all assignments and stick it to my whiteboard so I see it everyday, along with all my other "TO-DO" lists. I have attached a link to the website with the image below for anyone else who wants to use this or similar for assignment tracking. 

A good thing to try also, is an app that will remind you of upcoming assignments through alarms for those of you (like myself) who are a tad bit forgetful, what with our busy schedules and what not. 

Below are a list of websites that I found useful for keeping on top of assignments for this semester and going forward. Use them to your advantage.

I found Top 5 Ways To Organise Your School Assignments useful for planning due to the easy flow charts and tips it can give you, including team work, completing your work as it is handed out to stay ahead amongst others to try out.

Another website I found quite fun is Class Tracker because it shows you how to journal and map out your semester. One thing I will suggest though is to complete everything as it comes. Don't procrastinate or push any tasks back, the quicker you start them, the quicker they are done. Writing down your tasks that need to be completed will help you understand what needs prioritising and will help you eliminate the toughest tasks first and help you feel better too.

The final website I will share for now is Clear Your Stress which gives you 10 straightforward tips to help improve your time managment skills. It is sweet and simple. Nothing fancy, just laid out for you to follow and do. I reccomend starting a bullet journal for you to keep all of your daily tasks at hand in short notes in a fun and creative way.

Below I have attached a printable pdf Image link you can download and use to help keep on top of things

Assignments Checklist Image Source

 

 

Comments