Introduction to me

Well hello there you beautiful people! My lord, you all look so amazing!  I'm gonna take this time to Introduce myself and hopefully get to know all you wonderful people soon.


My name is Keith and I am a (not so) mature student studying Creative Digital Media. I also work In a cinema as a supervisor which can be challenging but so fun. I mean, working in cinema and having the chance to see movies for free, how awesome is that? What has me back at college at my age I hear you ask, well let me just say it has been a long journey to get here and an eventful one at that!

It all started when I was nothing more that a little seed in a swimming competition with billions of my brothers and sisters. In case you're wondering who won this competition, it may be somewhat obvious from this blog you're reading.... It was Jamie, bugger excels at everything. In all seriousness now I do try to be funny a lot and it can be somewhat irrating to many people. I don't mind it at all. You should always smile at the silliest of things, it's good for your health!

I am not really going to tell my whole journey. I'd need more than a blog post for that exciting experience. Instead I will serenade you with the beautiful sound of a keyboard clicking and a brain exploding. *burrggghh spolsion noise*

Digital media, not the final frontier. To boldly go where many others have gone before. To increase knowledge and display a professional portfolio of posts that reflect on what missions lay ahead during first term.

I have many aspects in life which I love so much, some of which are, but not limited to college (on campus because who wants to study from bed? No motivation 😉 ) friends, video games (don't play as much any more (awwww ) ) I love comics and Traveling the world, meeting new and interesting people. I was vegan for 7 months of my life and now vegetarian the past 6 years. Trying to work my way back to a vegan lifestyle.

My goal is to finish thes course with a BA Degree and travel the world with my best friend. But there are more things I want to do in life than my lifetime can offer me. I have so many places to visit, things to do, people to meet. 

Stay tuned for more insight into my life and passions

Until next time,

Stay safe


Comments

  1. Hi Keith, travelling is great, what's your favourite place that you have been to so far? Your lifestyle sounds great ! I was vegan for a few months but now I am vegetarian too but I still don't eat any dairy products. What's your favourite vegan dish ? I hope you achieve your goals and get to travel around the world and get great results in college.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely comment! I think my favourite place so far would have to be Florida as I have lived there for a year and I got to go to the best place ever, Universal studios. Such an amazing experience that was :D

      Fair play and well done on the lifestyle change. I really hope it is working well for you! I eat dairy in chocolate format but no milk or cheese. It upsets my stomach but I risk it for chocolate.

      My favourite dish... that is a tough one. I had one recently my friend made that was gorgeous, but I have no idea how he made it. One of my favourites would have to be a sweet potatoe roast with much fruites and veg that I created. I will show you some time in class If you're interested. What would your favourite dish be?

      Thank yiou very much I really appreciate that a
      nd wish all the very best for yourself .

      Delete
  2. Very good introduction post. It sounds like you have lived a very interesting life. I would love to work in the cinema as it is my favourite place and I would love to see movies for free. I also hope to travel as much as you did at some point in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keith, nice to meet you , really nice introduction and It sound like a plan : finish the degree and be able to travel around the world. I think this module gives lots of opportunities once you find your place and even if you can work remotely It would be much easier to travel around the world, i have tpo say it is on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Keith, I really enjoyed reading and browsing your blog, I love the layout! really love the humour throughout this blog post. I was vegetarian for 6 months last year and I might go back soon. I would definitely love to travel the world when I get my degree too, so hopefully that happens for the two of us !
    What is your favourite place you have visited so far?
    See you around on campus.
    Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Keith, This was a great introduction to read and I enjoyed the humour throughout it was quite funny, its cool that you have a lot of goals and thing that you are striving for because I think thats a really important thing to have overall. What places have you traveled to and where do you want to go the most?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Keith!

    Loved learning a bit more about you,
    I'm a big fan of humour so I really appreciated it throughout this post,
    I don't think I could every go vegetarian, let alone vegan, I'm not a big meat eater but I don't think I would be able to give up the option voluntarily.
    I really want to travel and work abroad when I get my degree, where would you like to go?
    See you around campus :)
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Keith. I strongly believe that you have the best introduction blog post out of all the ones I have read so far. I was genuinely shocked at that section in the middle! Was expecting a heart-warming story about a swimming competition but instead…

    I can clearly see you have a great sense of humour 

    I relate to not playing video games as much anymore. College has consumed my entire life.

    Best of luck with the remainder of Semester 1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment