Technology


Technology Tools  Source


For today's blog post I will ... post a blog... I guess..

So, How 'bout that Technology. some great stuff eh!? well I tell you something I am clues with a lot of it, However the few tools,  WordPress, Unity, Canvas and Pinterest, are pretty cool and I am somewhat familiar with, though, have never used.

Unity is the one that trumps all in my own opinion and as a gamer I look forward to learning how to use that as much as I can, more so than last year. I will learn the rest as I go and as per assignment, so the only one I am most interested in is Unity but they all have their perks that will benefit me.

OK, where to begin!?  That is how I start.... and end each day with my assignments.  I have mixed feelings about the assignments but that is mostly due to my busy lifestyles. The whole semester is laid down and organized so you know what to expect and can do them in your own time and I have Shaun to thank for this structure from the last 2 years of MultiMedia Development.

I am not a huge fan of moodle as there is far too much going on with it, by which I mean it is over crowded with information and it could have a better, easier design to follow. Maybe some colour co-ordination to go along with it. It needs more colour and grid photos containing each module. Inside the modules should have each brief and then click into the brief folder to upload the assignment. But that is my opinion. I spend too long going through Moodle looking for my tasks.

What I like most about this also is the fact I am back to blogging more often and learning to use Unity again, so maybe I will develop a game and have more time to put work into it. There is a lot of blogging involved so its pretty straight forward in terms of task difficulties. Which is a refresher from the likes of story making and film research with web dev. It is a nice change of pace to just let the fingers do the walking after light reading. You don't have to over exert yourself looking for solutions, which is great.

 I can be pretty good with finding useful sites if needed for certain tasks,  there are always tools at my disposal and the best way to find them out if I am unaware is simple ask around. There are many different types of technology tools to advance my work out there. Its not too hard to find and there will always be a new one in just developed for use. 


Comments