Game Brainstorming





Game Brainstorm Image Source


Game brainstorming,  take 2...
 
Where do I begin this time round!? After my struggle from last year and failed attempts, I think this time round I'll take a step back and creat something simple and easy, it is a learning experience after all, not just about making a game. It's the LEARNING experience  making one.  

So I think I would like flying game. Just fly a play through some hoops and collect points along the way. 

Another game I wouldn't mind making is a platform game. I love side scrolling platform games such as Terraria, Super Mario,  or even Unravel. I love how simple they are, yet amazingly fun!  And it is pretty straight forward to create a game. So I think this may be my go to and favourite so far. 

A third game idea I would like to try out is a delivery game. Just hop in a car and you have a time limit to pic up packages or people and get them to their destination before the time runs out and you lose points. A simple game idea that has been done many times over but it is effective. 

My fourth and final game idea I would like to consider is a very very simple obstical course game for a car or something similar to try and get by or past roadblocks or challenges without destroying the vehicle. Its not normally the type of game I would play because the games I like, I will not be able to make without a team and time. So for now, simple is better 

Comments

  1. These are some very good game ideas. My favourite one is the first one where you fly through hoops with a plane. I would definitely play this game as I have played similar games before and have enjoyed them. I do think your other ideas are very good too though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment