Tech Tip: Twitter Widget


Twitter Image Source
 

Today I finally added a sidebar to my twitter. 

I chose my own because it will showcase what I say on twitter straight to my blog so readers can be kept in the loop no matter what page they are on. For me, it is more convenient as anything I post or what readers to see relating to games or other topics of interest will be shared to both so I wont need to double up on the posts.

It was a bit of a pain to creat a sticky sidebar because for some reason it just didnt want to post my feed, only the word Twitter with a link. I had to research a few web pages to make sure I did it correctly. Which, from this moment, seems correct. The bar is a bit too long for my liking but it will do for now. 

Now to learn and post more educational topics to my blogs and twitter.

Good day!


Comments